Sunday, October 21, 2010 at 9:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 1, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12174) — Siobhan is kidnapped by the Balkan’s henchmen. Liz and Nik take the boys out trick-or-treating. Robin is certain Lisa had a hand in making Emma terrified. Kristina tells Ethan thank you. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12175) — Carly convinces Spinelli to investigate the drama surrounding Brenda’s latest adventure. Claire receives some evidence from Ronnie. Patrick apologizes to Lisa. Matt offers Patrick some advice. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12176) — Sonny orders Claire to tell him the truth. Dante accusses Ronnie of causing problems for his father. Luke attempts to get back in Tracy’s good graces. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #12177) — Robin slips and passes out after smelling smoke. Sonny believes Claire is putting her job first and their relationship second. Brenda pays a visit to the Quartermaines. Sonny is confronted by Dante. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #12178) — Sonny confides in Brenda. Claire works to get evidence against Sonny thrown out of court. Robin develops an infection while in the hospital. Brooke Lynn thanks Nik for boosting her confidence. (Rated: TVPG)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.