Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of October 25, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10487) — Greenlee informs Ryan that she understands that he is there for her. Annie takes J.R. up on his offer to let her move into the beach house. Krystal learns Caleb hates Halloween. Zach has some news for Kendall. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10488) — Madison overhears Ryan telling Greenlee he still loves her. Zach is confronted by Kendall. Asher declines Colby’s Halloween party invitation. Erica questions Caleb. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #8927) (encore of 08/31/04 episode) — Ryan proposes to Greenlee. Maria tells Zach that she is committed to her marriage. Kendall lets off some steam with Ethan. The residents of Pine Valley prepare to play “Game of Chance” at Zach’s casino. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10489) — Greenlee wants to take the witness stand. Marissa spots Annie and J.R. kissing. Frankie confronts Madison. A.J. is ready to celebrate Halloween. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10490) — Asher tells J.R. we will do whatever he needs him to do. Zach and Kendall take their children out trick-or-treating. Jackson confides in Krystal. Caleb feels nervous and out of place at the party. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.