Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 1:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of October 18, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10482) — Liza watches as Ryan and Greenlee kiss. Erica takes the witness stand. Ryan tells Greenlee they shouldn’t have locked lips. Annie gets wild while at a bar. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10483) — Brot and Natalia talk marriage. J.R. comes to Annie’s resuce. Colby discovers what Scott has done. Angie tends to an abused patient. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10484) — J.R. gets some information that could destroy Caleb. Erica suggests to Jackson that they postponed their nuptials. Liza is treated for dehydration. Jackson tells Krystal he wants to put Nick Pearson on the stand. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10485) — Madison admits that Ryan was more than willing to help Greenlee escape from under David’s thumb. Annie works to get her life back on track. Cobly and Asher get into an altercation. Jackson tells Ryan thank you. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10486) — Zach returns to Pine Valley. Greenlee is upset with Jackson’s actions. Angie makes an admission about David in court. Greenlee asks the judge to remove Ryan from the courtroom. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.