Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of October 11, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10476) — Scott walks in while J.R. and Annie are fighting. Scott grabs a gun. Greenlee storms out on Ryan. Erica has a proposal for Asher. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10478) — Liza’s attempts to connect with Colby hit a snag. The cops drag Scott down to the police station. Caleb and Jackson make amends. Caleb is angry at Scott. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10479) — Madison manages to keep Kendall and Greenlee away from the press. Krystal tries to get Angie to change her mind. A witness admits that he saw Ryan exiting David’s hotel room the day he died. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10480) — Opal is hurt that Scott betrayed Palmer’s memory. Ryan informs Annie that he needs her to be there more for their daugther. Liza offers Greenlee a deal. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10481) — Liza and Jackson question Jake on the witness stand. Scott encourages Annie to run away from her problems. J.R. tries to tell Marissa that Caleb is just using her. Jesse’s testimony is damagining for Greenlee. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.