Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 9:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 1, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10491) — A.J. goes missing. Erica discovers that Asher is really Caleb’s son. Jackson has doubts about calling Greenlee to the witness stand. Ryan tells Zach that he did not kill David. Greenlee dismisses Madison’s claim. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10492) — J.R. claims to have been awarded temporary custody of A.J. Erica tells Caleb who his son is. Asher is taken to the hospital after taking a tumble. Annie gives A.J. back to Marissa. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10493) — Greenlee makes Jackson promise her that he has no tricks up his sleeves. Colby remains at Asher’s side. Erica supports Jackson and tells Greenlee that she should appreciate what her father is trying to do for her. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10494) — Annie and Jesse learn their baby is perfectly healthy. Greenlee is summoned to the stand. Tad learns the money transferred to Nick Person’s account is linked to David. Jake tells Amanda that he turned down an offer to work in Africa with Doctors Without Borders. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10495) — J.R. torments Caleb. Ryan believes that David tried to frame him for his murder. Colby tells Asher that Caleb knows he’s his son. Caleb tells Erica that he thinks Asher was saving the secret for a time when it would cause the most damage. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.