Thursday, October 14, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 18, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Unbeknownst to Greenlee and Ryan, Liza witnesses their kiss. Erica takes the stand. Will she defend Greenlee? Annie drowns her sorrows at the bar.
- Tuesday: JR comes to Annie’s rescue. Colby is shocked after reading about what Scott has done. Natalia and Brot ponder marriage.
- Wednesday: Erica suggests postponing her wedding to Jackson. Liza is treated for dehydration at the hospital. Asher gives JR a piece of information that could bring down Caleb.
- Thursday: On the stand, Madison confesses Ryan was eager to help Greenlee escape David’s influence. Annie realizes she needs to pull it together for Emma. Asher and Colby disagree on how to deal with family issues.
- Friday: Zach returns to Pine Valley. Greenlee asks the judge to have Ryan removed from court. Greenlee is hurt by Jackson’s betrayal.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.