Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – At the hospice, Greg gets a shocking surprise this week on "One Life to Live."
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Jessica has shocking some shocking news for Brody.
- Monday: (encore of the 07/21/10 episode): (Episode 201005/4305/05) – Jessica and Natalie are not honest with one another. Gigi is accepted to LU. Viki and Charlie decide to take a vacation.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201037/4337/37) – Jessica tells Brody there's a chance the baby isn't his. Natalie tells John there's something he needs to know. Todd tells Dani and Jack about Eli's death.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201038/4338/38) – Brody slams Ford against the wall and threatens to kill him. Natalie may tell John the baby may not be his. Todd seeks counsel from Marty.
- Thursday: (Episode 201039/4339/39) – Dani receives a mysterious text message. Greg gets a mysterious phone call. Natalie discovers the paternity of Jessica's baby is in question.
- Friday: (Episode 201040/4340/40) – Greg goes to the hospice where he treated Téa and is shocked at what he finds. Cole asks James to back off Starr. Todd admits to Dani that he lied to her about Ross.
"One Life to Live" airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.