Monday, September 27, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Markko and Langston reconnet this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Charlie gets an unexpected visit from an old flame.
- Monday: (Episode 201051/4351/51) — Starr confides in Blair that she’s conflicted about her feelings for James. Marty suggests Cole should give Hannah space. Markko and Langston reconnect.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201052/4352/52) — Greg’s testimony may help Todd win custody of Dani. Cole reveals to Starr that Hannah is living with his mom. Jessica asks Natalie to be her maid of honor.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201053/4353/53) — Rex isn’t honest when Bo questions him. Bo becomes suspicious of Clint’s intentions for helping James. Natalie and Clint talk about her relationship with John.
- Thursday: (Episode 201054/4354/54) — The custody trial is decided. James suggests that Ford get a job at the country club. Starr confides in Langston about her feelings with Cole.
- Friday: (Episode 201055/4355/55) — Todd asks Viki for help. Charlie receives a surprise visit by a woman from his past. Natalie and John are suspicious of Greg.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.
Pictured: Kim Zimmer courtesy ABC