Monday, September 27, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Markko and Langston reconnet this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Charlie gets an unexpected visit from an old flame.
- Monday: (Episode 201051/4351/51) – Starr confides in Blair that she’s conflicted about her feelings for James. Marty suggests Cole should give Hannah space. Markko and Langston reconnect.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201052/4352/52) – Greg’s testimony may help Todd win custody of Dani. Cole reveals to Starr that Hannah is living with his mom. Jessica asks Natalie to be her maid of honor.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201053/4353/53) – Rex isn’t honest when Bo questions him. Bo becomes suspicious of Clint’s intentions for helping James. Natalie and Clint talk about her relationship with John.
- Thursday: (Episode 201054/4354/54) – The custody trial is decided. James suggests that Ford get a job at the country club. Starr confides in Langston about her feelings with Cole.
- Friday: (Episode 201055/4355/55) – Todd asks Viki for help. Charlie receives a surprise visit by a woman from his past. Natalie and John are suspicious of Greg.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.