Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Markko’s back this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Who will get custody of Dani — Todd or Ross?
- Monday: (Episode 201046/4346/46) – Destiny and Dani sneak into the courtroom to see what’s happening with Téa’s will. John and Natalie are suspicious of Ross. Ford is hurt by Langston’s actions.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201047/4347/47) – Todd, Blair, and Ross take the stand. Langston confesses to Starr her role in Ford’s undoing. An upset James kisses Starr.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201048/4348/48) – Marty takes the stand at Hannah’s hearing. Matthew finds Rex going through Clint’s files. Gigi asks Kelly if she is interested in Rex.
- Thursday: (Episode 201049/4349/49) – Inez accepts a dinner date with Clint. Gigi’s college grant falls through. Langston talks to Dorian about Ford.
- Friday: (Episode 201050/4350/50) – Todd might take Dani and run. James gets a grant for college. Langston unexpectedly runs into Markko.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.