Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — At the hospice, Greg gets a shocking surprise this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Will Todd believe Ross’ claim regarding Dani?
- Monday: (Episode 201041/4341/41) — Jessica worries that Brody doesn’t want to marry her. Cristian wants to marry Layla right away. John still has suspicions about Eli.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201042/4342/42) — Todd presses Ross about his connections to Eli’s reign of terror. Kelly offers Rex a job to help Dorian. Téa’s will is revealed.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201043/4343/43) — John apprehends Ross. Dorian doesn’t like what she hears from Bo and Nora, and then she slugs Kelly. John and Natalie search for DNA evidence.
- Thursday: (Episode 201044/4344/44) — Brody may agree to keep his one-night stand with Natalie a secret. Langston may give Ford another chance. Natalie tells John about her DNA find.
- Friday: (Episode 201045/4345/45) — Dani opens up to Nate. Natalie and John get news from Tahiti about Eli. Langston may get Ford fired from his teaching job.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.