Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of September 6, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday (encore of the 07/21/10 episode): Title Not Available — Jessica and Natalie don’t tell each other their pregnant. Jessica confides in Kelly. Natalie talks to Gigi. John remains suspicious of Eli. Todd and Téa tell Dani they’re getting married. Rex and Gigi decide to investigate Bennett Thompson in Boston.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Brody and Jessica see a sonogram of the baby. Natalie tells John that there is something he should know. Greg has something to say to Todd. Destiny overs Cristian and Layla some advice. Dani and Jack learn of Eli’s death. Kelly spreads her mother’s ashes after talking to Rex.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Jessica tells Brody that Ford may be the father of her baby. Brody physically attacks Ford, and threatens to kill him. Langston is surprised to learn that Ford is no longer teaching her writing class. Todd asks Marty how she dealt with Patrick’s death. Greg is ordered to keep his mouth shut. Natalie and John view a sonogram of her baby.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Natalie finds out that Jessica doesn’t know who the father of her baby really is. Natalie and Brody consider telling the truth. John warns Todd that Ross may be seeking out Dani. Matthew and Nate do battle on the basketball court. Greg is crptic while unloading his guilt while talking to Marty. Dani gets a mysterious text message.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Todd confesses Dani that he lied to her about Ross. Greg is floored by who he sees at the hospice center. Ford tells Jessica that Brody attacked him. When Brody considers coming clean, Natalie reminds him of what is at stake. Dani tells Nate about the text message she received. Cole asks James to back off.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.