Monday, September 20, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of September 20, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — John and Natalie’s suspicions are raised after learning that Ross has been talking to someone on the phone. Destiny and Dani sneak into the courtroom to see what is going on in the courtroom. Ford can’t believe what Langston has done to him. Langston begins to regret her actions. Blair and Todd are an emotional wreck. James loses his free ride through college. Starr urges James not to give up.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Todd contests the will. Nate tries to get to know his brother Robert. Rex gains access to Clint’s office and makes a startling find. Gigi tells Kelly they need to have a chat about Rex. Matthew begins working at BE. Langston confides in Starr about what she did to Ford. Dani is placed on the stand. James discovers that the grant he was hoping to apply for has already been given to someone else.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Upset, James kisses Starr. Matthew catches Rex red-handed snooping around at BE. Clint comforts Inez. Nora regrets having to pursue charges against Hannah. Marty testifies in Hannah’s defense, who is released into her custody. Clint compliments Matthew’s work ethic. Cristian and Gigi discuss the subject of art.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Clint tries to cover up what he’s done. Nora thinks Bo is trying to convince Inez not to date Clint. The Ford brothers begin to bond. Gigi learns her grant. Brody reaffirms his committment to Jessica. Langston has a heart-to-heart with Dorian regarding Ford. Cristian misses Layla like crazy.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Destiny confronts Greg. Rex gets all up in Clint’s face concerning Gigi’s grant falling through. Todd confides in Kelly. Cristian asks Gigi to become his teaching assistant when she tells him that she will have to drop his class. Langston bumps into Markko at the coffee shop. Rex lies to Kelly about locating David. Todd decides he can no longer set back and do nothing.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.