Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of September 13, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10768) — Todd makes an admission to Dani. Greg finds Eli waiting for him when he returns to the hospice center. Layla asks something of Cristian. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10769) — Ross has surprising news for Todd and Dani. Greg makes a diagnosis while examining Eli. Rex receives a job offer from Kelly while Gigi tells him about her bad day. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10770) — Ross presents Todd with Téa’s will. Eli clues Greg in on his plans. Bo and Nora share dessert with Clint and Inez. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10771) — Natalie finds her some DNA evidence. Brody and Jessica discuss their future together. Langston and Ford lock lips. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Friday: (Episode #10772) — The tension builds between Todd and Ross. Eli puts the screws to Greg. Dani talks to Nate. (Rated: TVPG)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.