Friday, September 3, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of September 6, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Cristian and Layla discuss their future on Tuesday, September 7. Destiny offers the troubled couple advice after overhearing their conversation. Bo remains upset that Clint offered Matthew a job at Buchanan Enterprises. Matthew and Nate face off during a basketball game on Thursday, September 9. Cole spies James and Starr having a close moment, and later opens up to James, asking him to stay away from Starr so he can have a second chance with her.
Labor Day Encore of the 07/21/10 Episode
After they each learn that they are pregnant, both Natalie nor Jessica are sure who the fathers of their babies really are. As they leave the hospital neither sister tells the other they are pregnant. Natalie confides in Gigi, while Jessica talks to Kelly. Rex and Kelly decide to investigate Bennett Thompson in Boston. Gigi gets accepted into LU. Dani congratulates her parents after learning they are planning to get married right away. Todd and Téa make love, and she tells him appreciates him standing by her in her time of need. Dani talks to Greg about a new cancer cure she found online. Viki and Charlie decide that their plan to reunite David and Dorian backfired, and decide to head to the Caribbean for a much needed vacation.
The Inside Story: Painful Confessions
Brody and Jessica view a sonogram of her baby on Tuesday, September 7. Unable to bare the guilt any longer, Jessica makes a confession about her prom night encounter with Ford. Meanwhile, Natalie admits to John that there is something he needs to know. On Wednesday, September 8, Jessica goes on to remind Brody that, at the time, she thought she was still seventeen. Afterward, Brody pays Ford a not-so-friendly visit when he slams him up against a wall and threatens to kill him. Langston arrives for her creative writing class at LU, only to learn that Ford is longer teaching it. Marty send well wishes to John and Natalie, who also see the first sonogram of her baby. By Thursday, September 9, Natalie learns that Brody may not be the father of Jessica’s baby. Brody continues his assault on Ford, going as far as accusing him of taking advantage of Jessica. When Brody doubts that he can keep quiet much longer, Natalie reminds him of what all is at stake. Ford tells Jessica about his run-in with Brody, and is upset that Langston witnessed the encounter and now knows that he slept with Jessica. Later, Langston confides in Starr. And, believing it’s all over between him and Langston, Ford changes his mind about teaching the writing class at LU on Friday, September 10.
A Closer Look: Guilt Trip
Todd lets Dani and Jack know that Eli died, and later he and Blair bond over their all-too-brief marriages on Tuesday, September 7. Greg has something to say to Todd regarding Téa. Rex bumps into Kelly as she is about to spread her mother’s ashes. John informs Marty that the authorities in Tahiti have officially pronounced Eli dead. Greg nearly makes a confession to Todd when he receives a cryptic text message warning him to keep quiet. Still grieving for Téa, Todd asks Marty how she got over Patrick’s death on Wednesday, September 8. After Todd leaves, Marty receives a visit from Greg, who says that he needs to get something off of his chest. John warns Todd that Ross may be on his way back to Llanview. Dani gets a strange text message on Thursday, September 9. Meanwhile, Greg unburdens himself to Marty, all the while remaining vague and cryptic. After the session, he receives a mysterious phone call. On Friday, September 10, Todd admits to Dani that he lied to her about Ross. Greg returns to the hospice center and is shocked by what, or rather who, he finds waiting for him there. And Dani tells Nate that she thinks Ross sent her the text message.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- ‘Buffy’s’ Mom Becomes the ‘Dean’ of Llanview
- Ratings: Bad Week For Soaps
- The Ford Brothers Hog Up ‘One Life’ in August
- Brandon Buddy Out! Farah Fath Next?
- ‘More Life to Live': Meet the Ford Brothers
- Kim Zimmer Talks About Her New ‘Life’
- My View of Llanview: August 30 Edition
- Would the Real Todd Manning Please Stand Up? Roger Howarth is Back!
- For Real This Time? Brandon Buddy Reportedly Leaving ‘One Life to Live’
- So You Heard About ‘The Meeting?’
- Mandatory Cast Meeting Set for ‘One Life to Live’
- Zimmer’s First ‘OLTL’ Tape Date Revealed
- Kim Zimmer Returns to ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘OLTL’ Early September Casting Notes
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Todd confronts Ross. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- The contents of Téa’s will are revealed. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- John places Ross under arrest. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Natalie and John search for clues. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- John and Natalie are shocked by what they learn about Eli. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Jessica fears that Brody may no longer want to marry her. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Cristian wants to marry Layla very soon. (Soap Opera Digest)
- John still has suspicions regarding Eli. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Kelly offers Rex a job helping Dorian. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Langston sets out to get Ford fired. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Dani confides in Nate. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Dorian doesn’t like what she hears. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Todd and Dani have an awkward encounter. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.