Friday, September 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of September 27, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Brody lets Jessica know that he is working on accepting the fact that he may not be the father of her baby. Jessica asks Natalie to be her maid-of-honor. Rex is happy that things are going well for Gigi at LU. Rex and Natalie reconnect. Natalie and Clint talk about her relationship with John on Wednesday, September 29. Rex is less than honest with Bo. And Charlie receives a visit from an old friend on Friday, October 1.
The Inside Story: Ulterior Motives
Dani realizes Todd is planning for them to go on the run together when he arrives to give her a ride to court. On Tuesday, September 28, Todd forces Greg into testifying at the custody hearing. However, once on the stand, he is shocked to hear Greg say that Téa wanted Ross to raise Dani in the event of her death. Todd picks a fight with Greg after listening to him while under oath. Blair warns Todd that he’s giving Ross exactly what he wants by causing a scene. Destiny urges Dani to be honest about which dad she’d rather live with, and the two girls are surprised when Blair tells them what Greg said in court. Destiny confronts Greg regarding his about face on Thursday, September 29. The judge grants custody of Dani to Ross. Todd’s hopes of being granted visitation rights are quickly dashed when Ross hands over the tape of Todd threatening to kill him. Ross informs the judge he plans to take Dani back to Tahiti as soon as possible. John and Natalie wonder why Greg is corroborating Ross’ story. Eli learns that John is still snooping around looking for clues. And Starr learns her father lost in court. By Friday, October 1, Todd asks Viki to help him hide Dani from Ross. However, he, Dani, and Destiny soon share an emotional farewell. Nate asks James to help him keep Dani in Llanview. John and Natalie believe that Greg’s frequent trips to the hospice center are connected to Eli. Meanwhile, Greg tells Eli that he needs brain surgery to survive. And Destiny and Shaun talk about Greg’s erratic behavior and how the police have been asking questions about him.
A Closer Look: Scorned Lovers
Starr admits to Blair on Monday, September 27 that she has conflicting feelings for James. Marty urges Cole to give Hannah some breathing room so she can sort out her feelings for him. Ford tries to persuade James against finding out who set him up. Markko tells Langston that his dad is scheduled to have non-life threatening surgery. Cole informs Starr that Hannah is now living with his mom on Tuesday, September 28. James comes to Nate’s aid when his car breaks down. Inez tells Nora that Clint arranged for James to get the grant to LU. Bo is suspicious of Clint’s true motives for helping James. On Thursday, September 30, James suggests Ford apply for a job at the Llanview Country Club. While out to dinner, Clint tells Inez that he wants to help Ford as well. Langston contemplates confessing to the dean, and tells Starr that Markko is back in town. And Starr talks to Langston about her and Cole’s problems.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- ‘OLTL’ Fall Casting Notes
- ‘One Life’ Goes on Casting Spree
- Second Look: Kim Zimmer’s First Day Back in Llanview
- ‘More Life to Live': September 17 Edition
- My View of Llanview: September 15 Edition
- ‘One Life to Live’ Finally Going HD?
- ‘One Life’ Recasting a Buchanan Heir
- Brandon Buddy Out! Farah Fath Next?
- Would the Real Todd Manning Please Stand Up? Roger Howarth is Back!
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 4, 2010
- Marty wonders what Brody is keeping secret. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Eli confronts Ross on the docks. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Inez gives Ford a bit of good news. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Viki get an confession out of Echo. (Soap Opera Digest)
- John finds Greg at death’s door. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Jessica is diagnosed with high blood pressure. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Will Ford spell James’ secret to Brody? (Soap Opera Digest)
- John interrogates Nate regarding Dani’s disappearance. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Starr makes a shocking discovery. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Greg regains consciousness. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Blair tells Todd his mind is just playing tricks on him. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Darren comforts Destiny. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Dani may get the wrong idea about Todd. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.