Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of September 20, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Destiny and Dani sneak into a courtroom. John and Natalie remain suspicious of Ross. Langston’s actions hurt Ford.
- Tuesday: Todd, Blair, and Ross testify in court. Langston tells Starr what she did to Ford. Starr is kissed by an upset James.
- Wednesday: Marty testifies at Hannah’s hearing. Matthew catches Rex snooping around Clint’s office at BE. Gigi wants to know if Kelly has any interest in Rex.
- Thursday: Inez agrees to go to dinner with Clint. Gigi gets some bad news regarding her college grant application. Langston has a chat with Dorian about Ford.
- Friday: Todd considers taking Dani and going on the run. Clint helps out James at LU. Langston bumps into Markko.