Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of September 20, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Destiny and Dani sneak into a courtroom. John and Natalie remain suspicious of Ross. Langston’s actions hurt Ford.
- Tuesday: Todd, Blair, and Ross testify in court. Langston tells Starr what she did to Ford. Starr is kissed by an upset James.
- Wednesday: Marty testifies at Hannah’s hearing. Matthew catches Rex snooping around Clint’s office at BE. Gigi wants to know if Kelly has any interest in Rex.
- Thursday: Inez agrees to go to dinner with Clint. Gigi gets some bad news regarding her college grant application. Langston has a chat with Dorian about Ford.
- Friday: Todd considers taking Dani and going on the run. Clint helps out James at LU. Langston bumps into Markko.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.