Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what you didn’t see the past few weeks on “One Life to Live.”
BEHIND THE SCENES: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Kristen Alderson (Starr Manning) introduces the latest batch of deleted scenes which feature John trying to get Kelly to remember if she can think of any place Eli may have taken Blair to; Marty assuring Marty that Eli has been taken into police custody and that Cole is safe; and Matthew telling Destiny that he feels abandoned by how David just up and left him and that when someone walks on him that they are dead to him from then on.
You can view the clip here:
This Week on One Life to Live…
- Todd contests Téa’s will.
- Destiny confronts Greg.
- Matthew begins working at BE.
- Rex searches for clues in Clint’s office.
- Nora thinks Bo doesn’t want Inez dating Clint.
- The Ford brothers get to know one another better.
- Langston has second thoughts over what she did to Ford.
- Todd decides to take action.
- Marty testifies in Hannah’s defense.
- Langston encounters Markko at the coffee shop.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime at ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.