AMC Quick Peeks: Week of September 6 Edition
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of September 6, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday (encore of the 06/10/10 episode): (Episode #10392) — Jake and Amanda tie the knot. Greenlee confesses. Angie collapses. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10452) — Someone dies. Caleb is affected by the death. Liza promises the mayor she will investigate the incident. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10453) — Jakes prepares to conduct the autopsy on the victim. Ryan urges Greenlee to take care of herself. Asher tells Colby not to go to the police. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10454) — Madison demands answers. Liza refuses to cut a deal. Colby makes an admission. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10455) — Scott warns J.R. that his plan will fail. Jesse and Liza gather evidence against Kendall. Handcuffs are placed on Kendall. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.