AMC Quick Peeks: Week of September 20 Edition
Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 10:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of September 20, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10461) — Randy confronts Madison. Jesse works to bail Kendall out of jail. Brot dishes out some advice to a friend. Two people confide in Jake. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10462) — Jesse comes across letters in David’s desk drawers addressed to four Pine Valley residents. Madison seeks advice from Kendall. Tad bumps into Liza. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10463) — J.R. assures Annie that he knows what he’s doing. Damon and Tad’s relationship continues to grow. Asher physically attacks Caleb. Bianca and Kendall have a heart-to-heart with a friend. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Thursday: (Episode #10464) — Asher pretends to help Caleb as Krystal and Marissa arrive on the scene. J.R. and Colby discuss Damon. Kendall is sentenced to community service. Zach agrees to retun to Pine Valley to help Kendall. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Friday: (Episode #10465) — Natalia is disciplined by Brot. Randi is asked out on a date by Frankie. Jesse interrogates a murder suspect. Tad is asked to keep quiet. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.