Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Eli is on a murderous mission this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Will Todd and Dani be able to let Téa go without a fight?
- Monday: (Episode 201018/4318/18) — Téa asks Blair to be Dani’s legal guardian. Natalie tells John she’s pregnant. Inez tells Nate that Ford and James are his brothers.
- Tuesday: (Episode N/A / N/A / N/A) — Encore Presentation of “General Hospital” airs on ABC and SOAPnet.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201019/4319/19) — Todd and Dani say their good-byes to Téa. Viki and Charlie return from vacation. Kelly sends Rex a text for help.
- Thursday: (Episode 201020/4320/20) — Natalie may help piece together the shredded Bennett Thompson file. Starr asks Langston for advice on how to handle James. Todd becomes increasingly upset over Téa.
- Friday: (Episode 201021/4321/21) — John questions Eli about Hannah’s suicide attempt. Eli reminds Hannah to keep her mouth shut if she wants Cole to be safe. James asks Langston on a date.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.
Pictured: Florencia Lozano & Kassie DePaiva courtesy ABC