Monday, August 30, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Eli’s cornered this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Will Blair and Eli walk down the aisle?
- Monday: (Episode 201032/4332/32) – Blair may say “I do” to Eli. Cristian and Layla are offered opportunities that could separate them. John, Kelly, and Rex figure out that Ross is alive.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201033/4333/33) – Ford and James declare a truce. Starr and Langston sign up for a writing class and learn Ford will be their teacher. Blair points a gun at Eli.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201034/4334/34) – Starr learns that her mother is in danger. Marty visits Hannah to tell her she knows she wasn’t the one who killed her baby. Eli and Blair wrestle for a gun.
- Thursday: (Episode 201035/4335/35) – John takes off in search of Blair and Eli. A fire breaks out in Tahiti. Jessica makes excuses when Viki finds her at the hospital.
- Friday: (Episode 201036/4336/36) – Natalie worries that John will figure out the baby isn’t his. Starr tells Todd that she’s going to arrange a memorial service for Téa. Kelly and Rex grow closer.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.