Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 11:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — David and Dorian prepare to wed this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Will John get the evidence he needs to take down Eli?
- Monday: (Episode 201022/4322/22) — Blair reveals to Eli that Kelly thinks he’s a murderer. Jessica confronts Ford about having sex with her. David and Dorian argue, then kiss.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201023/4323/23) — Starr is upset that Langston has accepted a date with James. Téa talks to Greg about her decision to shut Todd and Dani out of her final days. John hauls Ford off for questioning.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201024/4324/24) — Ford may tell what he knows about Eli. Brody walks in on Jessica as she’s calling her OB about a paternity test. Eli and Blair and David and Dorian decide to have a double wedding.
- Thursday: (Episode 201025/4325/25) — Unaware of Ford’s connection to Eli, Inez calls him to help her son. David asks Bo to be his best man. Cole tells Starr that Hannah is innocent.
- Friday: (Episode 201026/4326/26) — John, Bo and Nora race to gather the evidence required to arrest Eli. John arrests Kelly. Eli tells Blair there’s been a change of plans.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.