Monday, August 23, 2010 at 2:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of August 23, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Kelly needs Ford’s help to expose Eli’s lies. Cole reminds James that he needs to stay away from Starr. Eli tells Blair that he has changed his mind and doesn’t want to get married with David and Dorian after all. Shaun confides in Dani that he can’t help her find her mother because she does not want to be found. David and Dorian’s wedding draws nearer. David tells Viki that her and Charlie’s plan actually worked.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – David and Dorian’s wedding comes to a sudden stop. Shaun is taken by surprise. After their search of Eli’s Country Club cabana turns up empty, John and Brody begin to fear for Blair’s safety. Jessica and Natalie each pray for a miracle. Starr and James get into a war of words with one another via text messages. The search for Eli continues.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Todd makes Shaun promise to take him to Téa. John tells Kelly and Ford that Eli has fled the scene. Blair and Eli arrive in Tahiti, where they soon plan to get married. Dorian reads David’s note to Viki. David is thrown into a Moroccan prison. Ford tries to get back into Langston’s good graces.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – John breaks the news to Marty that Natalie is pregnant. To ensure the health of her unborn baby, Jessica seeks Ford’s medical records. Clint informs David that he is the one responsible for his predicament. Starr and Langston take a drunken Dorian back home. Ford becomes annoyed over James’ sudden interest in Langston and tells him to cough up his half of the rent. Cole pays Hannah another visit.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Ross is saddened to learn that Téa is close to death. Blair stumbles across a gun. Layla realizes that Bennett Thompson is the person who suggested her mother agree to have Evangeline removed from life support. Todd and Dani receive some heart-breaking news from Greg. Destiny makes peace with Nate. Kelly and Rex figure out that Eli has likely taken Blair to Tahiti.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.