Monday, August 16, 2010 12:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of August 16, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Blair shares with Eli the fact that Kelly thinks he is a murderer. Jessica blasts Ford for lying about having sex with her. David and Dorian argue and then share a kiss. Todd and Dani are unnerved by Téa’s absence. Viki learns Natalie is also pregnant. Greg informs Eli that their plan is working perfectly.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available — Starr is upset that Langston said yes to James when he asked her out on a date. Téa confides in Greg about her decision to shut Todd and Dani out of her life. John puts the heat on Ford, hoping for the truth about Eli. Dorian and David finally admit that they still love one another. Todd seeks Shaun’s help. Blair continues to stand by Eli.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available — John manages to get an admission out of Ford. Blair & Eli and David & Dorian decide to have a double wedding. Natalie shows Rex and Kelly the reconstructed mugshot of Eli. Brody overhears Jessica on the phone with her OB. Starr and Cole realize that John and Brody are protecting them. Jessica remains troubled by the fact that she and Ford sleep together after all.
- Thursday: Title Not Available — Inez asks Eli to help Ford, unaware of their connection. David wants Bo to agree to be his best man. Cole tells Starr that Hannah is innocent regarding the charges against her. David warns Nora that Bo and Inez are working together. Ford feels John in on his past with Eli. John goes to Bo and Nora with his evidence against Eli.
- Friday: Title Not Available — John, Bo, and Nora rush to gather enough evidence against Eli to arrest him. John arrests an unsuspecting Kelly. Aware that John is on to him, Eli tells Blair there has been a last minute change of plans. Eli threatens Ford into submission once more. Dorian grudgingly admits to Viki and Charlie that their plan to reunite her and David ended up working after all. Ford confronts Inez for butting into his personal life.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.