‘More Life to Live’: July 30 Edition
Monday, August 2, 2010 10:10 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what you didn’t see the past few weeks on “One Life to Live.”
BEHIND THE SCENES: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Kristen Alderson (Starr Manning) introduces the latest batch of deleted scenes which feature Blair explaining to Dorian that she can’t join her Cramer family lunch at the Country Club because she plans on spending the afternoon with Eli, to which Dorian continues to sing his praises and tells her niece she wants her to be happy; Kelly asking Todd if their kiss meant anything, and then not believing his answer; and Gigi and Rex enjoying some wine and cheese, and just being happy that they are together.
You can view the scenes here:
This Week on One Life to Live…
- Kelly warns Blair that Eli is a murderer.
- Natalie informs John she’s pregnant.
- Bo hires Inez.
- Cole stands by Hannah in her time of need.
- James asks Starr if he has a chance with her.
- David and Dorian go on a double date with Wendy and Clint.
- Téa hallucinates that Todd is an imposter.
- Greg has terrible news for Téa.
- Evangeline’s loved ones learn of her recent passing.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime at ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.