Sunday, August 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of August 23, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12126) — Sonny claims he shot Johnny in self-defense. Brenda doesn’t want to be the new face behind Franco’s masterpiece. Sonny is warned about Clair by Jax. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12127) — Michael stands up for his dad. Patrick confesses to Robin. Lucky searches for Johnny’s gun. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12128) — Robin receives advice from Maxie. Sam and Jason get caught up in gunfire. Kristina stands vigil for Johnny. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Thursday: (Episode #12129) — Lisa makes a horrific discovery. Patrick pleads with Robin for a second chance. Lulu warns Brook Lynn to stay away from Dante. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #12130) — Dante tells Sonny that he believes his story. Brenda gives Murphy an answer to his marriage proposal. Lisa blames Robin. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.