Monday, August 2, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of August 2, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12112) — Franco gets inspiration from Brenda. Claire has an offer for Sonny. Robin makes an interesting discovery. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12113) — Sam wants to have one more night alone with Jason. Carly and Sonny argue over Johnny. Michael interrupts Lulu and Dante’s romantic evening. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12114) — Spinelli gets a pomising lead. Lulu decides to try and be a better sister. Ethan realizes what is troubling Maya. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #12115) — Dante agrees to help Jason. Johnny is placed under arrest. Brooke can’t compete with Carly. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #12116) — Lucky works to get close to baby Aiden. Johnny and Jason discuss the escalating mob war. Sonny remembers his time with Brenda. (Rated: TVPG)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.