Monday, August 2, 2010 at 5:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of August 2, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10428) — Jesse learns of Angie’s condition. Marissa has an answer for Caleb. Annie and J.R. discuss her divorce. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10429) — Ryan is back in the hospital. Angie issues a plea. Greenlee attempts to try and outsmart David. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10430) — Greenlee is found going through David’s belongings. Colby is confronted by Liza. Randi and Frankie have a change of plans. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10431) — Annie tells Scott they should elope. Colby and Damon plan their future. Angie reaches a decision concerning her pregnancy. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10432) — J.R. is shocked by what he discovers in a journal. Krystal and Liza team up. Colby considers ratting out her mother. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.