Monday, August 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of August 16, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10437) — J.R. calls Scott a thief. Ashey is offered money by Colby and Damon. Ryan gets out of the hospital. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10438) — J.R. wants Marissa to stay with him. Annie wants J.R. to get rid of some evidence. David wants to know why Zack and Kendall have returned to Pine Valley. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10439) — Jesse acompanies Angie to her sonogram appointment. Jake and Amanda talk about Angie’s plan. Frankie opens up to Madison. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10440) — David sees Angie having an attack. Madison wants Greenlee to leave Ryan alone. Natalia watches as her brother shares a tender moment with Madison. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10441) — Annie makes a confession. Scott is ready to get married as soon as possible. Jesse and Angie inform Caleb of David’s misdeeds. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.