Monday, July 19, 2010 9:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of July 19, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Viki and Charlie realize their plan is working out quite as expected. Dorian is surprised to find Viki and David in bed together. Natalie and Jessica remain ill, and decide to head for the ER. Layla catches her mother about to burn Evangeline’s living will. Natalie and Jessica accuse David of trying to poison them. Langston decides she has no right to judge Dorian’s actions.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Starr and Langston work to strengthen their friendship and get caught up on recent events in each others lives. Layla is left with a tought decision to make. Jessica and Natalie each learn they are pregnant. Viki and Charlie admit they have been trying to push David and Dorian back together. Eli is shocked when Lisa Williamson calls and asks for Bennett Thompson. Eli eavesdrops on Kelly and Rex’s conversation.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Natalie and Jessica keep the news that they are pregnant from one another. Gigi learns she has been accepted into LU. Viki and Charlie decide to get away from all the drama in Llanview for awhile. Dani congratulations her parents on their engagement. Dani has a chat with Greg. Rex gets a potential lead on Bennett Thompson and prepares to leave for Boston.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Ford has himself tested after learning of Jessica’s medical history from Kelly. Dani shares her fears with Greg. Brody tells John he appreciates all he did in helping him become a cop. Gigi tries to reason with Natalie, who contemplates getting an abortion. Ford and James discover someone has paid their medical bills. Jessica fears Ford has been less than honest about their prom night encounter.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Natalie wrestles with her conscience. Eli drugs Rex. Blair is taken by surprise when she attempt to surprise Eli. Natalie and John toast Jessica and Brody’s good news. David interrupts Darren and Destiny’s date. Layla’s mother has a sudden change of heart.