OLTL PreVUE: Week of July 26 Edition
Friday, July 23, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of July 26, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Jessica and Brody celebrate her pregnancy, while Natalie explains to Gigi why she feels she has no choice but to get an abortion on Monday, July 26. Gigi urges Natalie to wait a few days before she makes a decision. John wishes Natalie would tell him what’s bothering her. Natalie meanwhile, doesn’t want to ruin Jessica’s happiness. Gigi asks Natalie if she has changed her mind about terminating her pregnancy. Brody proposes to Jessica on Thursday, July 29. Elsewhere in Llanview, Blair tries in vain to keep the peace between Dorian and David, who each claim never to have really loved the other, on Monday, July 26. Later Dorian’s blood boils when David claims he is currently in a relationship. Jealous, Dorian asks Clint to pretend to be her boyfriend. He agrees, but only if she uses the Mayor’s office to benefit Buchanan Enterprises. And on Friday, July 30, trying to catch the other in a lie, David and Dorian agree to schedule a double date.
The Inside Story: Dead End
With Rex drugged and passed out, Eli tampers with documents relating to Bennett Thompson, effectively ending his investigation. Lisa, Layla, and Cristian all agree to have Evangeline removed from life support on Monday, July 26. Later, Blair informs Dorian of her engagement to Eli and plans to surprise him, completely unaware that he has lied regarding his whereabouts. On Tuesday, July 27, Eli claims that he was in New York City buying her an engagement ring when questioned by Blair. Afterward, Eli intercepts Hannah’s call to Cole, and warns her once more what will happen if she crosses him. Meanwhile in Boston, Kelly finds a semi-conscience Rex in his hotel room. Shortly thereafter, they learn that a file has been left for Rex at the front desk. Things go from bad to worse, however, when Rex and Kelly hit a dead end at the Hall of Records. Kelly alerts John to the strange turn of events. Back in Llanview, Eli walks in on Hannah just as she is on the phone begging Ford for help. Although he is shaken up by her call, Ford assures Eli that she didn’t say anything incriminating. By Thursday, July 29, Eli tells Blair that he thinks they should get married that evening. Kelly picks up on the fact that John considers Eli and Bennett Thompson are one in the same when she sees him sending Eli’s photo to the Hall of Records clerk in Boston on Friday, July 30. Eli, meanwhile, wants Blair to run off to Las Vegas with him so they can elope, however, Jack isn’t about to let his mom leave town without a fight. And Hannah begs Ford to join forces with her to oust Eli, who pulls a gun on her.
A Closer Look: Tough Love
As they are preparing for the start of Cole’s trial, Starr is shocked when Cole admits to her that he nearly slept with Hannah on Tuesday, July 27. He also confesses that he doesn’t totally believe Hannah’s recent confession. Téa marks items off her bucket list while she, Todd, Dani, and Nate are in New York City. Although she is grateful for Todd for planning the trip, Téa realizes that they need to return to Llanview so he can testify at Cole’s trial. Meanwhile, the judge orders Nora to prosecute Cole, however, she remains determined to find a way to help him. The trial gets underway on Wednesday, July 28, at which point Todd has a sudden change of heart. Across town, Inez remains fearful that she will lose her home, while Nate tells Bo he’s sorry for all the trouble he’s caused. Following a disheartening conversation with Ford, Inez is pulled over by Bo, who observes her car swerving across the roadway. On Thursday, July 29, she informs Bo that she feels guilt and remorse over abandoning two of her sons years ago and ruining the life of her other son. Meanwhile, with Langston standing close by, Ford receives the results of his STD test. And, on Friday, July 30, Todd informs Starr that he and Téa are planning to get married before she dies of cancer.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Billy Warlock’s ‘World’ Brings Him to Llanview
- Tika Sumpter Bumped to Recurring Status with ‘OLTL’
- Advertisers Mourn Alongside Soap Fans
- ‘One Life to Live’ Celebrates 42 Years
- My View of Llanview: July 15 Edition
- ABC Daytime Cuts Down Their Schedule
- ‘General Hospital’ Takes Over ABC Daytime
- ABC’s ‘What If…’ Ready for Launch
- Melissa Archer Gets ‘Exposed’ on ‘Emmy’ Night
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF August 2, 2010
- Todd and Téa’s wedding plans hit a snag. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Téa reveals to Todd and Dani that she only has weeks to live. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Kelly fears for Blair’s safety. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Eli forces Hannah to overdose on pills. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Natalie weighs her options. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Bo offers Inez a job at the police station. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Kelly warns Blair that Eli may be a murderer. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Layla unknowingly holds the key to Eli’s downfall. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Eli attacks Cristian. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Cole works to save Hannah. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- James wonders if he has a chance with Starr. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Jack works overtime to prevent Blair from getting married. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Natalie considers telling John the truth. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.
- One Life to Live
- Bennett Thompson