Friday, July 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of July 19, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Langston walks in on Dorian and Charlie kissing, but decides that she’s in no position to judge anyone after her fling with Markko. Dorian catches David and Viki in the sack together on Monday, July 19. Viki and Charlie are forced to admit that they have been trying to push the two old flames back together again. After agreeing that their plan was a total failure, Viki and Charlie decide to distance themselves from all the drama, and leave for a Caribbean getaway on Wednesday, July 21. David interrupts Darren and Destiny’s date on Friday, July 23, to talk to Destiny about his woman troubles. Later, after trading barbs online, David heads to Dorian’s to give her a piece of his mind. Elsewhere in Llanview, Gigi enrolls in L.U. Dani congratulates her parents on their engagement. After getting intimate, Téa tells Todd she’s glad to have him in her life. Dani speaks with Greg about a possible cure she found on the Internet on Wednesday, July 21, and later confides in him her fears of losing her mother.
The Inside Story: Baby Blues
Jessica and Natalie accuse David of trying poison them with his muffins on Monday, July 19. With Jessica still sick, Natalie decides it would be best if she and her sister saw a doctor. While in separate rooms in ER, the sisters each learn they are pregnant on Tuesday, July 20. Natalie doesn’t know if John or Brody is the father, while Jessica is uncertain if her baby’s dady is Brody or Ford. Although they meet up in the hallway afterwards, neither twin shares her news with the other. Later, however, Natalie and Jessica confide in Gigi and Kelly, respectively. On Thursday, July 22, Gigi attempts to reason with Natalie when she worries that Brody could be the baby’s father. Meanwhile, Jessica’s fear that Ford may have been lying about their prom night encounter, which prompts Kelly to confront the playboy Casanova. Ford, meanwhile, decides to get himself tested after Kelly lets it slip that Jessica has Hepatitis C. Across town, Brody thanks John for helping him become a cop. By Friday, July 23, Natalie is about to tell John of her drunken tryst with Brody when they are interrupted by Brody and Jessica’s wonderful news. John and Natalie toast the happy couple. Afterward, Natalie confesses to Gigi she has decided to get an abortion.
A Closer Look: Pulling the Plug
After explaining why she had to visit James one last time, Starr promises Cole that she won’t see him anymore. Lisa burns Evangeline’s living will following a confrontation with Layla on Monday, July 19. Layla is surprised to learn that her mother had known about the will for quite some time, and that the decision to take her sister off of life support rests solely in her hands. Meanwhile, Eli is shaken after getting a call from Lisa Williamson, who asks to speak with Bennett Thompson on Tuesday, July 20. Eli eavesdrops while Rex informs Kelly that he has a lead on the person who killed her mother. At the same time, Starr consoles Langston, who remains upset over Markko’s departure for UCLA. As they get caught up on recent events in one anothers lives, Langston questions Starr about her feelings for James. However, Starr is adamant that their is nothing between them, and that she and Cole are working to fix their relationship. On Thursday, July 22, Ford and James are surprised to learn that their medical bills have already been paid. Eli trails Rex as he follows up a lead on Bennett Thompson at a Boston hotel. Worried that Rex is getting too close to the truth, Eli drugs Rex’s food, rendering him unconscious on Friday, July 23. And Layla is shocked when her mother suddenly agrees with her decision to take Evangeline off life support.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Advertisers Mourn Alongside Soap Fans
- Ratings: Good Week for OLTL & GH
- ‘One Life to Live’ Celebrates 42 Years
- My View of Llanview: July 15 Edition
- John Brotherton Prepares to ‘Drop Dead’ for Lifetime
- ‘OLTL’ Scribe Starts Blog
- ABC Daytime Cuts Down Their Schedule
- ‘General Hospital’ Takes Over ABC Daytime
- ABC’s ‘What If…’ Ready for Launch
- Melissa Archer Gets ‘Exposed’ on ‘Emmy’ Night
- David Fumero Re-Ups with ‘One Life to Live’
- Buddy’s ‘Life’ Ending News a Hoax?
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF July 26, 2010
- Layla and Cristian make a difficult decision. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Blair plays referee for David and Dorian. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Eli covers his tracks. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Cole makes a confession to Starr. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Eli keeps Blair in the dark. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Téa, Todd, Dani, and Nate head for the Big Apple. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Rex and Kelly’s investigation hits a brick wall. (National Enquirer)
- Eli wants to get married as soon as possible. (National Enquirer)
- Ford receives the results of his STD test. (National Enquirer)
- Brody proposes to Jessica. (National Enquirer)
- Eli forces Hannah to do something drastic. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Starr learns Téa is dying. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- John works to prove his theory about Eli. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.