Friday, July 30, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of August 2, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Téa tells Todd she can’t marry him. Later, on Tuesday, August 3, Todd manages to convince her who is really is after she hallucinates that he is an imposter. When Téa tells Greg about her little episode the night before her wedding to Todd, as well as others like it, he tells Téa that her condition is worsening faster than previously expected. By week’s end, Téa reveals to Todd and Dani that she has only weeks to live, and that she wants them to say good-bye now, so that she can die alone in Hospice care. Elsewhere in Llanview, Langston confesses that she saw a different side to Ford, that is until she learned he had himself tested for an STD. David and Dorian try to make one another jealous by going on a double date with Wendy and Clint on Wednesday, August 4. Bo gives Inez a job as his assistant at the police station. Ford shows his brother their new apartment. Starr gets a visit from James. Ford fears that James has figured out that Nate is their brother. On Friday, August 6, Cole and Ford agree that James should forget about Starr. James, meanwhile, tells Starr that he thinks Cole is the sourse of her unhappiness and asks if he has a chance with her. Later, the Ford brothers are visited by Inez and Nate.
The Inside Story: Danger! Danger!
John and Kelly inch closer to proving that Elijah Clarke and Bennett Thompson are one in the same on Monday, August 2. John questions Blair about her fiancé, and orders Kelly to keep her distance from the guy. Gigi goes with Natalie to an abortion clinic as Natalie continues to struggle with her decision to terminate her pregnancy. Changing her mind, she soon tells John that’s she expecting, but asks him to keep it on the down low for the time being. Meanwhile, Jack works overtime to keep his mother from running off and getting married. Eli forces Hannah to overdose on a bottle of pills. Kelly warns Blair against getting remarried. Starr calls Cole to tell him that Téa is dying and that she and Todd plan on getting married. On Tuesday, August 3, John confides his suspicions about Eli with Brody. After ingesting the pills, Hannah passes out, prompting Eli to leave her there to die. Kelly reveals to Blair that she believes Eli is really Bennett Thompson as well as a murderer. Blair, however, chalks her cousin’s suspicions up to jealousy. Eli chats with Ford about Hannah. After he leaves, Ford warns James to stay away from him.
A Closer Look: The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
At St. Ann’s, Cole discovers an unconscious Hannah clutching an empty bottle of pills. After she is examined by a doctor, Cole learns that Hannah will be okay, and that he found her just in the nick of time. On Wednesday, August 4, Cole returns to the apartment after setting vigil all night at Hannah’s bedside. Meanwhile, Starr remains worried that Hannah is just acting out in an attempt to get Cole back. Still mourning for Evangeline, Cristian and Layla return home on Thursday, August 5. While going through some of her sister’s belongings, Layla discovers a folder labeled ‘Bennett Thompson.’ By Friday, August 6, Layla returns to work at the police station, still unaware she holds the key to Eli’s downfall. Cristian informs Todd of Evangeline’s death, while Layla breaks the news to Blair and John. Ford shows his softer side to Layla after learning of her sister’s passing. Blair confronts John with what Kelly told her about Eli, and blasts him for pursuing a frivolous investigation. Eli, meanwhile, learns that Hannah is still alive. John learns from Layla of Evangeline’s file on Bennett Thompson, which Eli manages to overhear. Later, Cristian is attacked by Eli.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Ratings: DAYS Last In Total Viewers
- My View of Llanview: July 30 Edition
- ‘OLTL’ Gives Bumpers New ‘Life’
- Llanview Casting Gossip: July 27 Edition
- Billy Warlock’s ‘World’ Brings Him to Llanview
- Tika Sumpter Bumped to Recurring Status with ‘OLTL’
- ABC Daytime Cuts Down Their Schedule
- ‘General Hospital’ Takes Over ABC Daytime
- ABC’s ‘What If…’ Ready for Launch
- Melissa Archer Gets ‘Exposed’ on ‘Emmy’ Night
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF August 9, 2010
- Brody learns Natalie is pregnant. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Kelly needs Rex’s help. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Eli again puts the screws to Hannah. (Soap Opera Digest)
- James asks Langston out on a date. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Todd is concerned over Téa’s decision. (Soap Opera Digest)
- John asks Eli about Hannah’s overdose. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Todd becomes upset. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Nate learns he has two brothers. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Téa asks Blair for a huge favor. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Viki and Charlie return to Llanview. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Starr seeks Langston’s advice. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Natalie helps Rex and Kelly. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Eli tries to cover his tracks. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.
- One Life to Live
- Bennett Thompson
- Elijah Clarke