Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of July 5, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday (encore of 05/24/10 episode): John prevents Natalie from leaving for London. Jessica tells Brody her memory has returned. Ford is left severly beaten.
- Tuesday: Todd is forced to choose between his daughters. Hannah wants to cut a deal. Rex has little information for Kelly about Bennett Thompson.
- Wednesday: Dani learns about her mother’s cancer diagnosis. James is taken to the ER. Viki and Charlie try to get Dorian and David to admit their true feelings for one another.
- Thursday: Blair makes Téa a promise. Does Hannah really know who pushed Marty? Starr and Cole bump into one another.
- Friday: Eli puts the screws to Hannah. David urges Matthew to keep his mouth shut. Crisitan and Layla rush to Maryland, where Evangeline has been placed on life support.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.