Monday, July 19, 2010 at 1:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of July 19, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10418) — Tad asks Liza a question. Scott makes an assumption about Annie. Damon’s anger boils over. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10419) — Annie contemplates becoming Annie’s “other woman.” Madison has a confession to make. Frakie talks to David about Greenlee. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10420) — Annie gets a marriage proposal. Damon is caught red-handed. Tad gets a confession from Liza. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10421) — Ryan is in physical pain. Caleb and J.R. nearly come to blows. Madison wants Ryan to be able to move on. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10422) — Caleb realizes he was setup. Bianca offers a suggestion. Greenlee finds David towering over Ryan. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.