AMC Alerts: Week of July 12 Edition
Thursday, July 8, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of July 12, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Annie is hired as the PR rep for Chandler Enterprises. Krystal reassures Jackson that Erica loves him. Colby looks for evidence that Damon might be cheating.
- Tuesday: Will David fire Frankie from the hospital? Erica makes an admission to Caleb. Greenlee discovers she’s not invited to her father’s wedding.
- Wednesday: Ryan helps a drunken Greenlee. What is Caleb’s connection to Adam Chandler? Angie has another visual disorientation attack.
- Thursday: Caleb kisses Erica. Erica and Jackson postpone the wedding. Greenlee follows her heart and ends up in NY.
- Friday: Will Greenlee ruin the romance between Ryan and Madison? David pushes Jesse’s buttons. Angie questions the heavens.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.