Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 12:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of June 7, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Bo and Nora get hitched. David performs the wedding ceremony. Danielle breaks Matthew’s heart. Kelly needs David’s help. Rex and Gigi bond. Natalie and Brody make a pact.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Rex and Gigi decide to start their relationship from the beginning. Bo and Nora get a special wedding gift from Lindsay. Brody and Jessica make love, as to John and Natalie. Reed and Kelly’s romantic evening comes to a halt. Blair and Eli get wild. Bo and Nora are in love.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Aurelia’s verbal smackdown about her parenting skills leaves Dorian unnerved. Ford remains in ICU. Marty asks Todd to be honest with her. Charlie tries to comfort Dorian. Ford’s brother comes for a visit. Markko is still behind bars.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – David has a proposition for Viki. Dorian and Charlie are caught in a compromising position. Langston makes a confession to John. Ford wakes up. James has a chat with his big brother Ford. Marty is determined to find out if Todd’s suspicions about Hannah are correct.
- Friday: Title Not Available – John has a decision to make about Langston and Markko. John questions Ford. Todd breaks in to Greg’s office. Viki gives David a job. James is a bundle of nerves. Kelly hires Jessica to work at the Sun.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.