OLTL PreVUE: Week of June 7 Edition
Friday, June 4, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Love and marriage.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Natalie and Brody agree to keep their drunken tryst a secret. Rex decides to drop his search for his father, and nearly kisses Gigi on Monday, June 7. Kelly needs David’s help in distracting Shaun so she and Reed can have some alone time. Rex and Gigi confess their true feelings for one another, and agree to start over. Elsewhere in Llanview, Brody tells Jessica that he almost gave up on her, but vows that he will always fight for her. Brody and Jessica make love on Tuesday, June 8, as to John and Natalie. Kelly and Reed start to get intimate, but soon get distracted. Blair and Eli have a wild night of sex. Téa is disheartened to learn that the size of her tumor is relatively unchanged on Friday, June 11. Todd breaks into Greg’s office and seizes Téa’s medical file. And Kelly hires Jessica for a job at the Sun.
The Inside Story: I Do
David volunteers to officiate Bo and Nora’s wedding ceremony on Monday, June 7. After a series of unfortunate accidents and mishaps, Nora finally arrives at the church, where she and Bo say “I do” for the second time. Afterward, the wedding party gathers for a reception at the Palace. Matthew stays behind with Danielle, who breaks his heart when she confesses that she does not love him. Alone, Bo and Nora agree that they would have have married one another no matter what on Tuesday, June 8. Later they receive a personalized license plate from Statesville, compliments of Lindsay.
A Closer Look: False Confessions
Ford continues to be unconscious on Wednesday, June 9. Meanwhile, Markko remains in jail. Hannah visits an unresponsive Ford in the ICU, and tells him that he got exactly what was coming to him. Langston claims to John that was responsible for what happened to Ford. Dorian is confronted by Markko’s mother Aurelia, who blasts her parenting skills. The incident leaves Dorain unnerved, and leads Charlie to comfort her with a friendly embrace, which leaves her oddly affected. Ford’s younger brother James, arrives at the hospital, seeking information about his condition from a nurse. On Thursday, June 10, Langston tells John that she returned to Ford’s apartment the night of the attack, only to have him give her the brush off. Then, in a fit of rage, she struck him with his award. Back at the hospital, James visits Ford, who finally wakes up. Marty wants to find out for herself if Todd’s claims about Hannah have any merit. David arrives at Viki’s doorstep with a suggestion of how they can settle the score with Dorian and Charlie, who are caught in an awkward position. Markko is shocked by Langston’s confession on Friday, June 11. Realizing that both teens are lying, John releases both of them from police custody. John asks Ford if he knows who attacked him. James tells Ford that someone recently tried to kill him, and grows nervous after spotting a strange man handing out out pictures of him. at the hospital. Charlie and Dorian are curious as to why a half-naked David has his hands all over Viki. David questions Dorian about her involvement with Charlie. And Viki gives David a job.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Watkins’ ‘Desperate’ New ‘Life’
- Woods & Smith Provide Commentary for ‘OLTL’
- OLTL: Behind the Scenes of Bo & Nora’s Wedding
- Tam Takes a Break From ‘Life’
- My View of Llanview: May 30 Edition
- First Look: ‘OLTL’s’ Newest Cast Member
- Llanview Casting Gossip: May 27 Edition
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney Drops SOAPnet, ABC Broadcast Network Next?
- ‘One Life’ Hits the Road This Summer
- Florencia Lozano & the ‘Goon Squad’
- ‘One Life’ June Casting Notes
- Edmonds Signs Contract with ‘One Life’
- ABC Soaps Cross Over on the Web
- Jessica Leccia Joins Cast of ‘One Life to Live’
- Watkins Back on Contract with ‘One Life’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 14, 2010
- Danielle and Nate come into some money. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Todd rushes to Téa’s side. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Matthew has woman troubles. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Nate is nervous about the cash he found. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Starr and Hope are carjacked. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Ford backs up Markko and Langston’s claims. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Starr gets her diploma. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Langston is full of guilt. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- John overhears a conversation between Hannah and Marty. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Ford remembers who attacked him. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- James hides out in Viki’s cabin. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Jessica worries one of her alters attacked Ford. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Cole gets out on bail. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.