Monday, June 28, 2010 at 2:30 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of June 28, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12088) — Jason has a demand. Luke offers Sonny some advice. Lisa and Patrick spend a little time together. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12089) — Epiphany and Steve deliver some bad news to Liz. Luke wants Ethan away from Johnny. Max and Milo put their plan in motion. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12090) — Luke is determined to protect his son. Patrick has his suspension lifted. Maxie meets up with Matt. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday: (Episode #12091) — Dante is suspicious. Sonny reviews the plan for the car bomb. Lisa and Patrick operate. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #12092) — Spinelli locates Franco’s mom. Maxie gets flowers. Sonny works to save Kristina. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.