Monday, June 21, 2010 at 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of June 21, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12083) — Sam impersonates someone else; Steve gets a punch to the face; Brook makes an offer. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12084) — Michael and Dante discuss Sonny; Luke is thrown overboard; Carly’s plan remains on track. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12085) — Dante and Claire may team up against Franco; Luke moves into Lucky’s house; Ethan tries to calm Tracy’s nerves. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday: (Episode #12086) — Alexis and Sonny partner up; handcuffs are placed on Luke; Sonny puts his plan in motion. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #12087) — Michael interrupts a close moment between Lulu and Dante; Olivia and Johnny grow closer; Sonny lets Luke in on his plan. (Rated: TVPG L, S)