Thursday, June 17, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 21, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Will Sonny be able to see Michael? Sam pretends to be another woman. Patrick punches Steve.
- Tuesday: Luke is thrown overboard. Michael confides in Dante about Sonny. Carly’s revenge plan is still in action.
- Wednesday: Will Carly get a crime photo from Franco? Will Claire and Dante strike a deal to catch Franco? Luke moves in with Lucky.
- Thursday: Tracy has Luke arrested. Sonny and Alexis team up. Sonny advances his plan against Johnny.
- Friday: Michael walks in on Dante and Lulu making love. Johnny and Olivia reconnect. Sonny reveals his plan to Luke.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.