Monday, June 21, 2010 at 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of June 21, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10399) — Scott wants to see Palmer’s will; J.R. has a change of heart; Jackson brings Erica back to Pine Valley. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10400) — Greenlee is shocked to see Erica; someone drugs Bianca; Annie is resuced by Scott. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10401) — Liza is warned; Bianca makes a secret to another; Colby is mad at Damon. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10402) — Tad outlines his adoption plans to Damon; Greenlee, Erica, and Bianca are frantic to save Fusion; Caleb has Erica on his mind. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10403) — Angie’s health grows worse; David and Angie square off; Natalia gets some good news. (Rated: TV14)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.