Monday, June 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of June 14, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10394) — Pine Valley is drama-filled; Jesse questions David. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10395) — Tad and Liza kiss — again; Scott wants more from Annie than just a one-nigh stand. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10396) — Erica suffers a fall; Krystal and Jackson find something; Jesse is worried about Angie’s health. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Thursday: (Episode #10397) — David gets a warning; Caleb turns up missing. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10398) — Angie decides to take a home pregnancy test; Liza goes into panic mode; Brot suffers a breakdown. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.