Monday, May 10, 2010 at 12:30 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Marty fights dirty and Blair is tempted to tell Todd about Téa this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Are Starr and Cole on the verge of calling it quits?
- Monday: (Episode 2009208/42206) – Rex may find the answers he’s looking for. Todd and Hannah square off. Cole has doubts about Starr.
- Tuesday: (Episode 2009209/42207) – This may be the end for Starr and Cole. Blair may spill Téa’s secret to Todd. John and Marty mourn their loss.
- Wednesday: (Episode 2009210/42208) – Todd clashes with Cole. Roxy urges Natalie to fight for John. Téa finds an unlikely friend in Blair.
- Thursday: (Episode 2009211/42209) – Natalie puts her heart on the line. Marty plays dirty. Langston may choose Ford over Markko.
- Friday: (Episode 2009212/42210) – Layla throws down the gauntlet with Jessica. “Starr X’d Lovers: The Musical” Part I. Dorian wonders what’s up with Blair. Viki and Clint confide in Bo and Nora about their concerns for Jessica on prom night.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.