Monday, May 31, 2010 at 7:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of May 31, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday (encore of the 04/02/10 episode): Title Not Available — Schuyler becomes desperate. Kim forces herself to leave Clint, and vows revenge on David. Starr is forced to keep Langston’s secret about her relationship with Ford. Markko wants Cole to ask Starr what Langston is hiding. Rex confides in Bo that he has no idea who his real parent’s are. Allison tells Kelly about her mother’s death.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available — Starr again tells Cole that she thinks her father is innocent. Markko is thrown into the cell next to Cole. Brody and Jessica have a romantic evening, as to John and Natalie. Nora asks Viki to be her maid of honor. Todd has someone following Hannah. Bo and Nora’s wedding day begins.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available — Roxy accidently turns Nora’s hair a different color. Bo and Nora discover that a skunk was stuck in the church the previous night. Gigi and Rex catch Shane up with all that has happened. Destiny asks Matthew about Danielle. Brody and John examine the evidence against Markko. Nora suffers a series of unforunate accidents on her wedding day.
- Thursday: Title Not Available — Destiny tells Danielle that either she tell Matthew about her and Nate, or else she will. Bo is attacked by a skunk. David returns to Llanview. Nora’s wedding dress catches fire. Viki and Gigi have a solution to Nora’s problem. Blair is asked to sing for Bo and Nora.
- Friday: Title Not Available — Roxy returns Nora’s hair to it’s normal color. The thunderstorm ends and the sun shines as the ceremony is about to begin. David catches Bo in an awkard moment. Bo and Matthew can’t find Andrew. Bo wears something familiar. Nora overcomes her wedding day mishaps.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.