Sunday, May 10, 2010 at 11:10 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of May 10, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Cole chats about Starr with Markko, while Starr does the same thing with Langston. Hannah offers to make a deal with Todd, who stands his ground. Todd vows to get even with Hannah. Ford tries to put the moves on Jessica. Layla thinks Cristian is being overprotective of Jessica. Rex and Gigi search for answers in Sante Fe.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Blair considers confiding Téa’s secret to Todd, but decides it would better if it came straight from Téa herself. Danielle informs Matthew she kissed Nate. Téa helps Dani find a prom dress. Starr finds Hannah outside Cole’s cell. Cole’s angry that Starr told Todd of Hannah’s overdose. Rex and Gigi break the law.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Roxy realizes Natalie’s true motive for going to London is to avoid John. Natalie decides to write John a letter explaining her feelings, and then leave the ball in his court. Cole and Todd are placed in adjoining cells. John finds a clue in Hannah’s jacket. Rex and Gigi are caught red-handed. Blair convinces Téa to begin treatment for her brain tumor.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Marty swipes Natalie’s letter from John’s office before he has the chance to read it. Marty can’t believe what she’s reading. Clint and Viki feel better about Jessica going to the pro after talking with Marty. Kelly discovers that Shaun has is her bodyguard. Kelly and Reed head to New York City for their big date. Ford wants Langston to skip the prom.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Prom night gets underway as “Starr X’d Lovers: The Musical” begins. Jessica and Layla go head-to-head. Jessica, Destiny, Danielle, Langston, Whitney, and Layla get ready for the prom at Foxy Roxy’s. Carlotta asks Cristian how he feels about Jessica. Starr is sad that Cole can’t take her to prom. Cole and Hannah’s conversation is overheard by Starr.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.