Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 24, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Erica’s plane is in trouble. Marissa confronts Annie. Jesse accuses Ryan of being part of the Miranda scandal.
- Tuesday: Krystal tells Tad that she bought BJ’s. Jackson has an engagement ring. Damon wants to go to New York with Colby.
- Wednesday: JR sees Annie and Scott kiss. Amanda plans her wedding. Liza offers Damon money to stay away from Colby.
- Thursday: Greenlee attends Emma’s birthday party to Annie’s dismay. Angie asks David and Greenlee out on a double date. Annie misses the heat between her and JR.
- Friday: Ryan witnesses Greenlee and David arguing. Erica passes out. Madison wakes up in a room full of smoke.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.