GH Alerts: Week of April 19 Edition
Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of April 19, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Will Carly keep her cool under fire? Jax prevents Ronnie from getting to Michael. Warren publicly accuses Alexis of murder.
- Tuesday: Dante faces a moral dilemma. Sonny isn’t out of the woods yet. Alexis is left shaken by Warren’s fury.
- Wednesday: Dante finds himself in a no win situation. Maxie opens up to Jason. Jax and Claire struggle with their conscience.
- Thursday: Things aren’t looking good for Sonny. Dante finds proof of Michael’s guilt. Luke’s certain Helena has an evil plan in the works.
- Friday: Sonny hopes he’s gotten through to Dante. Will Dante reveal the truth about Michael? Skye turns to Luke for help.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.