Monday, March 15, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of March 15, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “Whose Child Is This?” — John and Marty have a confrontation about her pregnancy. Marty claims she is ready to be a single mother again, but John says he is prepared to be a father. Allison has shocking news for Mitch regarding Schuyler and Sierra Rose. Greg tells Fish that he doesn’t think Schuyler is fit to be a dad. Roxy admits to Gigi that she knows how it feels to have a baby taken from you. Natalie can’t believe her father married Kim.
- Tuesday: “Teacher’s Sweat” – Todd informs Jessica that Cristian and Blair once had a fling. Jessica takes Todd’s advice and decides to fight for her man. Dorian fails to persuade Kelly to remain in Llanview. Ford continues to give Hannah the brush-off. Langston hooks up with Ford. Danielle causes more problems at school.
- Wednesday: “…And Baby Makes Three” – John thinks of Natalie. Todd’s actions enrage Kelly. Markko finds Langston’s missing button in Ford’s office. Bo congratulates John on his impending fatherhood. Marty makes sure Natalie knows how happy John is about the baby. Cole wonders is Hannah’s actions were intentional.
- Thursday: “How Are Things in Glocca Llanview?” — Kelly makes a decision about Todd’s proposal; Todd enjoys watching Blair and Kelly’s catfight. History nearly repeats itself with Jessica and Cristian. Cole agrees to keep Hannah’s secret. Starr is angry with Langston. Roxy celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with beer at the salon. Natalie and John have a little private time.
- Friday: “Allison Wonderland”– Sierra Rose is in more danger. Allison disposes of a social worker and takes her place at Schuyler’s doorstep. Kelly is shocked that Todd is holding her to her contract. Jessica helps Blair come to a revelation about what she wants. Cristian chooses to be with Layla, much to Jessica’s dismay. Kelly assures Todd she is no pushover.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.