Friday, February 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A child is born.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
An injured Natalie hallucinates that John is Jared, and pleads with him to kiss her on Monday, February 8. John, meanwhile puckers up to Natalie, believing it will give her the strength to survive. Viki, Clint, and Marty hope for the best when Fish informs them that John, Brody, and Natalie’s wrecked car has been located. In her altered state of mind, Natalie recalls her life with Jared, while John remembers the time he and Natalie spent together. By Thursday, February 11, Marty sets off in search of John. Natalie comes back to reality and realizes she kissed John, who admits that he still cares for her. As they decide they should leave the past buried, they are drawn into another kiss, which is witnessed by Marty on Friday, February 12. Elsewhere in Llanivew, Destiny confesses to Matthew that she is okay with the two of them just being friends, and makes friends with Danielle.
The Inside Story: Daddy Dearest
Mitch informs Jessica that they will make a baby together on Monday, February 8. Horrified, Jessica struggles in vain to escape, before being subdued by her father. A few miles away, Dorian has visions of the dead when Mel’s spirit appears to her. Trying to talk some sense into her, Mel urges her to stop her quest to destroy Mitch before it is too late. Brody’s sudden arrival puts a halt to Mitch’s perverted plan on Tuesday, February 9. While getting the jump on Mitch, Brody is attacked by Nurse Charles. Luckily, Fish comes to the rescue. However, much to Brody’s horror, Jessica has no memory of him. Realizing that the cult leader has subjected Jessica to horrible medical experiments and treatments, Brody is further taunted by Mitch, who assures him that she will never remember him. Outside the abandoned observatory, Charlie inches closer to finding Mitch on Wednesday, February 10. Later, he arrives at the hideout, and promptly pulls a gun on him. Meanwhile Dorian, understanding that it is too late to stop what she has already put into motion, arrives just as Charlie is about to pull the trigger. On Thursday, February 11, Dorian’s sudden appearance causes the bullet from Charlie’s gun to hit innocent victim. Dorian decides to end Mitch’s threats for good, however Mitch warns that she has already sealed the fate of one of her “girls.” In Paris, Adriana is shocked to bump into Kelly. As the cousins get caught up, they are sent champagne from a mysterious stranger on Friday, February 12. Back in Llanview, Brody informs Viki and Clint what Mitch was planning to do to Jessica. And Greg informs them that Jessica’s is in critical condition.
A Closer Look: Baby Blues
Rex just misses finding Stacy, who has collapsed in the snow. Desperate to get to Gigi, Schuyler is knocked out by a falling tree limb on Monday, February 8. Meanwhile, Gigi finds her unconscious sister in the snow and takes her back to Viki’s cabin on Tuesday, February 9. Coming to, Stacy slips up while trying to explain what happened, which prompts Gigi to wonder if Rex might not be the father of her baby after all. Back in the woods, Rex comes to Schuyler’s aid, and grills him about his being the guardian of Stacy’s baby. As the argument intensifies, Schuyler confesses to Rex that he is the baby’s biological father. At the same time, Kim promises to destroy Kyle’s medical career if he ever tells the truth about the baby. and is quickly confronted by Roxy. By Wednesday, February 10, Rex physically attacks Schuyler after learning the “truth.” Greg informs Rachel that it appears as if Schuyler has stolen some oxytocin from the hospital. Back at the cabin, Stacy goes into labor for real, and Gigi must deliver the baby herself. On Thursday, February 11, Gigi coaches her sister through the birthing process. The baby is a girl, which they name Sierra Rose, after a special memory from their childhoods. A short time later, however, Gigi begins to suspect that something may be wrong with the baby. At the same time, Fish prevents Rex from strangling Schuyler. Kim sneaks off to look for Stacy. Rex cannot wait to expose Schuyler’s lies to Gigi. And on Friday, February 12, Gigi braves the snowstorm to get help for baby Sierra Rose. With the infant bundled up and snug against her bosom, Gigi soon finds herself on thin ice in the middle of frozen lake.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Gauthier, Krimmer Find Their Way Back to Llanview
- Roy Phillips Auditions for ‘OLTL’
- Woods Re-Ups With ‘OLTL’
- ‘OLTL’ February Casting Updates
- Moving Day: ‘One Life’ Gets a New Llan-‘View’
- My View of Llanview: January 30 Edition
- ABC/SOAPnet Salute Broadway Cares
- Slezak on the Medn Following Surgery
- A Storm of Change Affects Llanview
- Llanview Gossip: January 28 Edition
- The 21st Annual GLAAD Media Award Nominations
- The 41st NAACP Image Award Nominations
- The 2010 WGA Award Nominees
- Sherri Saum Skips a ‘Deep’ Bullet After Getting Axed
- It’s Official: Garrick Comes Back to ‘Life’
- ‘OLTL’ February Casting Highlights
- Gildersleeve’s ‘OLTL’ Role Revealed
- Does Barbara Garrick Have New ‘Life’ in Llanview?
- More Ghostly Encounters in Llanview?
- ‘One Life’ Looks to Past to Cast New Roles
- ‘One Life’ Casting ‘Principal’ Role
- The 2009 Daytime Airhog Awards
- ‘One Life’ Back in the ‘Dogg’ House
- Casting a Cramer Family Reunion on ‘OLTL’
- Crystal Hunt Axed by ‘One Life to Live’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 15, 2009
- Kelly discovers that Adriana is missing. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Rex tries to save Stacy. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Jessica can’t remember. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Charlie makes a confession to Viki. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Viki orders Dorian to atone for her sins. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Mitch remains a threat. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Gigi and Sierra Rose are in grave danger. (National Enquirer)
- David and Kelly get an eyeful when they find Adriana. (National Enquirer)
- Gigi receives bad news concerning the baby. (National Enquirer)
- Rex wants the truth from Kim. (National Enquirer)
- Marty makes a surprising diagnosis after examining Jessica. (National Enquirer)
- The tension builds between John and Marty. (National Enquirer)
- Langston can’t stop obsessing about Ford. (National Enquirer)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.